For purposes of this clause “IP Materials” shall mean:
- Any patent, trade mark or service mark, copyright, design, business name, trade secret or confidential information whether registered or unregistered; and
- A licence, marketing or other right to use or to grant the use of any of them or to be the registered proprietor or user of any of them wherever subsisting in the world; and
- All developments, know how, discoveries, inventions, improvements and innovations whether patentable or not or capable of being protected by other means (including all data and records) which ImmoAfrica or any of their respective employees or agents may invent, discover, originate or conceive either by themselves or in conjunction with others in connection with the activities or otherwise which in any way relate to, arise out of or may be useful in connection with the Site and/or the Services; and
- All copyrighted and copyrightable materials on this Site, including, without limitation, the design, text, search results, graphics, images, pictures and other files, and the selection and arrangement and compilation of information a thereof.
- All IP Materials are proprietary property of ImmoAfrica or its licensors, or users and are protected by South African and international copyright laws.
- You are granted a limited, non-sub-licensable right to access this Site, use the Services and print the IP Materials for your personal, non-commercial, and informational use only.
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Site. The foregoing license grant does not include the right for you to:
- Publish, publicly perform or display, or distribute to any third party any IP Materials, including reproduction on any computer network or broadcast or publications media;
- Market, sell or make commercial use of the Site or any IP Materials;
- Systematically collect and use of any data or content including the use of any data spiders, robots, or similar data gathering, mining or extraction methods;
- Make derivative uses of the Site or the IP Materials; or
- Use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion of this Site (including the images found at this Site or any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page).
- Except for the limited license granted to you, you are not conveyed any other right or license by implication, estoppels, or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary right of or any third party. Any unauthorized use of this Site will terminate the permission or license granted by these terms and may violate applicable law including copyright laws, trademark laws, and communications regulations and statutes.
- ImmoAfrica does not assert copyright or grant any rights to the underlying images or descriptions of real estate listings that may be contained in our search results and that we derive from the source website or information provided by the website owner. ImmoAfrica uses these images and excerpted descriptions solely as necessary to generate search results as a navigational tool to direct you to the originating website. Any use of the source images or descriptions is subject to the copyright owner’s permission and/or the requirements of applicable law. ImmoAfrica does assert copyright and reserves all right to the search results and associated compilations.