Irrigation farm for sale near Louisvale, Upington.
This property is about 15km from Upington set in between the vineyards in the Louisvale irrigation valley. The property is 22.5ha in total with a 16.2ha water listing. The property has a big house that can be renovated into a lovely setting with the outbuilding. The property has a flat for a younger person.
1. 4.35ha Sultanna (+- 15yrs)
2. 5.5ha Merbine (planted 2013)
3. 2.5ha Regal (+- 15 yrs)
4. Total size vineyard = 12.35ha
5. 4.5ha Lucerne fields (currently Teff)
1. 1x flat
2. 1 x Shed of 390 sqm.
3. 3 x raisin drying facilities.
4. 4 x OR raisin drying facilities.
5. 1 000 x traces
6. 200 crates
7. Implements (list will be provided)
8. Pump room with 12KVA pump that is used for 4.65ha micro irrigation.
9. 1 x 1 484 cubic dam that is used for irrigation. This reservoir is filled from the canal.
The property has an Eskom power point at a monthly cost of about R2 000/month. The single borehole provides water for the house with the canal water (15 000 cubic) at a yearly cost of +- R 32 000/year used for all irrigation. Of the 16.2ha water listed all is flooded except the 4.65ha that is under micro irrigation.
The property gives the potential buyer the opportunity to purchase a developed irrigation farm as a going concern not far away from Upington.
Property Information & Features
- Property Type
- Listing Type
- For Sale
- Louisvale, Upington
- R 7,000,000 · Get Pre-Qualified
- Price per m²
- R 30
- Erf Size
- 230000 m²
- Pet Friendly
Map & Nearby
Meet your Agent