The farm is 186 ha and is situated in the Vredefort Dome, 25km from Parys and 46km from Potchefstroom. The farm borders the Vaal river with a 600m river front. Both deep and shallow water available. It is ideal for fishing and boating. Irrigation permit in place for irrigation from the Vaal river - 208.04 cubic meter. There is a panoramic view overlooking mountains and and is bordered by game farms on both sides. Game fences is on two of the long borders of the farm. The game species include Kudu, eland, ribbok, capricorn, warthog, porcupine ,baboon, monkeys, likewaan and many more.There is also more than 400 bird species, including fish eagle.
Other features include:
1. Farmhouse (old)
3. Workers house
4. Old outbuildings with coach house
5. 12 x grazing camps
6. 18ha planted pasture (finger grass) irrigated from Vaal river and 30ha dry land.
7. Troughs x 3
8. Boreholes x 2, both equipped with solar (28m and 16,3m respectively.
9. Kraal x 3 with drinking-place
10. Drukgang with neck clamp an loading platform.
This is a property that will always be in demand and in years to come will prove to be a great investment
Property Information & Features
- Property Type
- Listing Type
- For Sale
- Vredefort, Free State
- R 6,300,000 · Get Pre-Qualified
- Erf Size
- 1860000 m²
Map & Nearby
Meet your Agent