This spacious 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home is built on two levels on a 694sqm stand and must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Some features of this home include:
- Only a short walk to the beach (approximately 400m)
- Green-belt area with abundant wildlife at your back-gate
- Elevated Entertainment Room with built-in braai and large balcony with fantastic views
- Outside Braai to entertain family and friends
- Cozy and functional kitchen with open plan dining room
- The master bedroom is complete with an up-graded full sized en-suite bathroom
- Spacious and sunny lounge with stable door leading to garden
- Separate outside guest room with shower, toilet and hand basin (4th bedroom & 3rd bathroom)
- The backyard is spacious with full grown trees and is a great space for entertaining and letting the kids and pets play freely
- Water supply for the beautiful established garden is stored in a 1 x 2500 liter conservancy tank.
- 1 x large singe garage at the back of the house (currently used as workshop)
Please call me or send me a message to contact you as soon as possible - do not miss this opportunity!
Paradise Beach isn't on a distant island or a remote stretch of coastline. It is a sandy beach situated between Jeffrey's Bay and St Francis Bay, in the Eastern Cape province of South Africa. It is a suburb of Jeffrey's Bay, but remains largely untouched by development.
A narrow causeway leads to the surfers' haven of Jeffreys Bay, home to a Billabong colony and part of the global surfing circuit.
The kind of people that choose to live here all come here for the same reason, because they like nature and tranquility, which means you are surrounded by like-minded people. Surrounded by nature reserves and estuaries, you can often spot tiny buck, tortoises, numerous birds, rabbits, mongoose, and otters - all much loved by locals. It is an awesome place for windsurfers and kite boarders with good wind all year round. The surfing at Paradise Beach is good, but not truly exceptional like in J-Bay.
Paradise Beach is about an hour and a half from Port Elizabeth, itself a short flight from Johannesburg or a leisurely road trip from Cape Town along the Garden Route.
Property Information & Features
- Property Type
- Listing Type
- For Sale
- Paradise Beach, Jeffreys Bay
- R 1,495,000 · Get Pre-Qualified
- Price per m²
- R 2,154
- Floor Size
- 214 m²
- Erf Size
- 694 m²
- Pet Friendly
Map & Nearby
Meet your Agent