This corner property located in a well developed area in the Links is without a doubt the Master opportunity on the award winning St Francis Links luxury golf and life style estate. This property is the ideal opportunity to move out of the city and into paradise.
The design offers a single story home with open-plan living and dining area opening onto an enclosed patio with built-in braai place. Stacking doors open out onto a paved veranda and sunny garden. Light and airy interior with exposed roof trusses and good quality finishes throughout. The double garage makes this the perfect lock-up and go option for those looking to invest in the Links and take advantage of the strong rental market or settle down in a comfortable and efficient home.
When you purchase a property is The St Francis Links, you don't just buy a plot on which to build, you subscribe to a certain kind of lifestyle. With designated walking and cycling trails through the untouched nature reserve, membership to the award-winning Jack Nicklaus golf course and unlimited access to the fully equipped Leisure Centre and Clubhouse, the exclusive St Francis Links offers its residents unparalleled living.
Homeowners at St Francis Links enjoy the following benefits which are included in the monthly levy:
- Golf membership for a primary member allowing unlimited golf and reduced membership fees for secondary member.
- World class security - entire boundary fully secured with electric fencing, security cameras and nightly patrols on quad bikes.
- Access to Leisure Centre with exclusive gym, heated swimming pool with retractable roof, lounge area and outside patio.
- Clubhouse with restaurant, bar, conference facilities, pro-shop and beauty salon.
- Rates to Kouga municipality cost 20% less than non-estate residents.
Property Information & Features
- Property Type
- Listing Type
- For Sale
- St Francis Links, St Francis Bay
- R 2,895,000 · Get Pre-Qualified
- Price per m²
- R 5,322
- Floor Size
- 197 m²
- Erf Size
- 544 m²
Map & Nearby
Meet your Agent