10 Prestwick Road
Prestwick is a town in South Ayrshire on the west coast of Ayrshire in Scotland
The town was the first home of the Open Golf Championship. This could be your chance to have your first home on one of the greatest champions of golf, Jack Nicklaus, designed golf course.
The house is perfect for an avid golfer, young family and for the lock up and go traveller type. With ample space and an open plan design the house will suite any taste. The ingenious use of space allows the property feel more spacious and private at the same time. With modern finishes and upmarket surfaces the house is a dream home for modern day individual. The kitchen and braai area is an entertainer and master chefs dream
Some other benefits that homeowners at St Francis Links enjoy, which are included in the monthly levy are:
- Golf membership for a primary member allowing unlimited golf and reduced membership fees for secondary member.
- World class security - entire boundary fully secured with electric fencing, security cameras and nightly patrols on quad bikes.
- Access to Leisure Centre with exclusive gym, heated swimming pool with retractable roof, lounge area and outside patio.
- Clubhouse with restaurant, bar, conference facilities, pro-shop and beauty salon.
- Rates to Kouga municipality cost 20% less than non-estate residents.
The Links also deal directly with Eskom for electricity and has their own potable water plant on the estate.
Property Information & Features
- Property Type
- Listing Type
- For Sale
- St Francis Links, St Francis Bay
- R 2,795,000 · Get Pre-Qualified
- Price per m²
- R 4,786
- Floor Size
- 268 m²
- Erf Size
- 584 m²
Map & Nearby
Meet your Agent