A property with unique natural beauty including a forest, river and hill with magnificent rockface.
Measuring 45.772ha - the property is currently zoned agricultural, an array of possibilities are available - farmers scaling down but not out, wanting to be closer to a City - Astute Professionals with visions - Established Developers and more.
Option 1: (Western Portion)
Approximately 39.043ha on the Western side of the N1, bordering Woodland Hills Wildlife Estate and the N1
Price: R17 640 000 Plus VAT
Option 2: (Eastern Portion)
Approximately 6.729ha on Eastern side of the N1 and the gate of Botanical Gardens and the N1.
Price: R7 087 000 Plus VAT
Alternatively, the combined
The Property Currently
- An older house (7Bedrooms) offers tremendous opportunities in a setting unlike any other. This area begs to be incorporated into a village market scenario. There are other buildings including an original stone house built by British Soldiers- and workshop/barn/flats. Relics from olden days include a stone-built boundary wall.
- Water is plentiful by way of boreholes consisting of submersible pumps and some solar. Four boreholes are equipped, and 3 older ones are in place.
- Electricity consists of a Municipal supply made up of 2 x single phase and 1 x three phase supply. All the supply points are equipped with Pre Paid Points.
- There are approximately 200 small pecan and olive trees in a separate enclosure.
- Game on the property consists of Springbuck, Impala and Mountain Rhebuck(Ribbok) mostly, totaling approximately 60.
Schematic layout and opportunities:
(Submissions were prepared and submitted to Council) It is envisaged to consist of approximately 115 opportunities. (50 High End Residential and 65 townhouses.)
- The Income currently from letting the existing buildings amounts to R30 000 pm.
- The entire property pays rates and taxes of R1 300.00/m.
Given the beauty and uniqueness of this property, decerning established entrepreneurs/developers are urged to contact me without delay.
I look forward to your call.
Property Information & Features
- Property Type
- Vacant Land
- Listing Type
- For Sale
- Rayton, Bloemfontein
- R 24,727,000 · Get Pre-Qualified
- Price per m²
- R 54
- Erf Size
- 460000 m²
Map & Nearby
Meet your Agent