This level, south-facing plot is located in a quiet and private corner of the estate. With north/south orientation, this generous plot offers the opportunity to design a home that opens out towards the north with an outdoor patio or braai area that maintains a close relationship with the natural fynbos and vegetation that proliferates in the area. This area of the estate has an idyllic suburban character, perfect for those seeking a retreat from the chaos of city life, or for those wanting to start a family and watch the kids riding their bike in the street.
When you purchase a property is The St Francis Links, you don't just buy a plot on which to build, you subscribe to a certain kind of lifestyle. With designated walking and cycling trails through the untouched nature reserve, membership to the award-winning Jack Nicklaus golf course and unlimited access to the fully equipped Leisure Centre and Clubhouse, the exclusive St Francis Links offers its residents unparalleled living.
Homeowners at St Francis Links enjoy the following benefits which are included in the monthly levy:
- Golf membership for a primary member allowing unlimited golf and reduced membership fees for secondary member.
- World class security - entire boundary fully secured with electric fencing, security cameras and nightly patrols on quad bikes.
- Access to Leisure Centre with exclusive gym, heated swimming pool with retractable roof, lounge area and outside patio.
- Clubhouse with restaurant, bar, conference facilities, pro-shop and beauty salon.
- Rates to Kouga municipality cost 20% less than non-estate residents.
Property Information & Features
- Property Type
- Vacant Land
- Listing Type
- For Sale
- St Francis Links, St Francis Bay
- POA · Get Pre-Qualified
- Erf Size
- 1120 m²
Map & Nearby
Meet your Agent