We are proud and privileged to present this prestigious property with so much charm and heritage in the heart of Mill Park.
An impressive, generously proportioned Mill Park residence, with beautiful level gardens and top-quality finishes throughout, this home offers a warm and welcoming blend of colonial nostalgia and quality, with an easy flow from the entrance hall to living areas. The open plan lounge, TV room and dining room with a fireplace are versatile spaces that lead to the lovely kitchen with caesar stone countertops and cherry wood cabinets. The living rooms flow to the enclosed braai area with stacker doors that lead to a beautiful pool and immaculate, indigenous garden.
Five luxuriously sized bedrooms and four bathrooms provide ample space for the entire family and guests and a sizeable study provides an enjoyable space to work from home. In addition, the home offers a triple garage with additional off street parking, an outside room, bathroom and laundry room as well as the original double garage which has been converted to a gym.
Safe and secure, with burglar bars, an alarm system, front and back beams as well as an electric fence. You will have peace of mind 24/7.
Additional features include:
- Borehole connected to the house and
- An automated, customised irrigation system
- Water filter system in the kitchen
- Built in microwave, thermofan oven, second oven with steam function
- Underfloor heating in TV room
- DSTV connections to the lounge and study
- Built in feature beds in two bedrooms
- Six air conditioners
- Solar geyser for the main house
- Water tanks
- Access to tennis court
Call me to arrange an exclusive private viewing of this stunning home!
Property Information & Features
- Property Type
- Listing Type
- For Sale
- Mill Park, Port Elizabeth
- R 5,395,000 · Get Pre-Qualified
- Price per m²
- R 2,591
- Floor Size
- 472 m²
- Erf Size
- 2082 m²
Map & Nearby
Meet your Agent