- Any additions, amendment or modification will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions to the Site, and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications.
- Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes or modifications will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications.
- We are committed to the principles for electronically collecting personal information recorded in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of2002.
- We are also committed to ensuring that consumer rights as recorded in the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 are respected (“CPA”).
- All communications from us will provide a clear hyperlink where you can reverse you permission or deregister.
- Insofar as any of our marketing strategies may be construed to amount to direct marketing as contemplated in the CPA you confirm that the ability to deregister or stop using the Services or the Site excuse us from any adverse consequence contemplated by the CPA.
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- When you use the Services you will have the option to provide us with personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, etc. so that we may keep you informed. We use this information only in response to your requests and to provide the Services.
- When you have consented or directed us to share the information;
- With service providers or affiliate partners who perform services on our behalf;
- In order to satisfy any requirement under the law or to protect our rights or prevent any concerns relating to fraud or security;
- In the event of a merger or sale of all or part of our business whereby personal information may be transferred as an asset of the business.
Safety and Security
- We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, we cannot guarantee the protection of information against interception, misappropriation, misuse, or alteration or that your information may be not be disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or by the unauthorized acts of others.
- You are deemed to be aware that we have no control over the security of other sites on the Internet you might visit, interact with, or from which you buy products or services.
Links to Other Sites / Third Parties
- Our website may include links to other unrelated websites and/or contact forms to other unrelated parties which may collect personal information.
- Any changes will be posted on our website and become effective at the time of posting.
- In the event that material changes are made that affect the use or disclosure of your personal information, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of these changes.