Imagine country living on the magnificent award-winning St Francis Links Golf Estate. This easy living, relaxed and spacious home offers just that. Bordering the expansive nature reserve with its carefully laid out walking/hiking trails, beautiful mountain views and distant sea views from upstairs.
The large kitchen and open plan living areas are perfect for entertaining family and friends, or gathering around the fireplace on a chilly winters night. For those warm summer evenings, there's an outside patio where you can relax after a round of golf.
All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and the double garage has access into the entrance hall. The double volume, exposed beams, give the home a wonderful feel of space and light.
The undeveloped plot next door is owned by the same seller and can be negotiated with the sale.
Monthly levies and other fee's of approx R4153 include:
- Golf membership for a primary member allowing unlimited golf and reduced membership fees for secondary member.
- World class security - entire boundary fully secured with electric fencing, security cameras and nightly patrols on quad bikes.
- Access to Leisure Centre which has an exclusive gym, heated swimming pool with retractable roof, lounge area and outside patio
- Clubhouse with restaurant, bar, conference facilities, pro-shop and beauty salon.
Become a part of this exclusive estate, voted in "The Top 10 Golf Courses" by Compleat Golfer, The 7th best course by Golf Digest, Ranked 6th by UK Golfers and 4th by the Swedish Press. Golfers from 20 different countries featured in recent tournaments.
Investing in St Francis Links is the obvious choice.
Live the lifestyle, own the dream.
Property Information & Features
- Property Type
- Listing Type
- For Sale
- St Francis Links, St Francis Bay
- R 4,195,000 · Get Pre-Qualified
- Price per m²
- R 2,555
- Floor Size
- 270 m²
- Erf Size
- 1642 m²
Map & Nearby
Meet your Agent