One of the most exclusive estates in KwaZulu-Natal is Simbithi Eco Estate. This 440-hectare estate offers residents an amazing lifestyle which is why properties for sale in Simbithi are in high demand. It is within walking distance to the province’s best beaches and surfing spots and it has a wide variety of outdoor activities available. It offers a world of adventure for the outdoor enthusiast and a tranquil setting for families, young couples and retirees.
Attractions in Simbithi Eco Estate
Simbithi Eco Estate is situated in the heart of Ballito, a fast-growing town in a beautiful part of KZN. The estate boasts an 18-hole executive golf course and 25 dams that are available for fishing. The natural environment surrounding the estate is well managed, making it easy to put on your hiking shoes and explore the outdoors. There are also mountain bike trails, tennis courts, and pristine pools to keep you fit without having to leave the area.
A property in Simbithi is the perfect place for entertainers to impress their guests. Some homes have breath-taking sea views and views of the lush vegetation and forests surrounding them. Nestled within this picturesque setting, Simbithi also offers community centres that are ideal for hosting birthday parties or weddings. It is also a great place for business people to host conferences and the estate is only a few minutes away from King Shaka International Airport, making air travel a breeze.
Several restaurants contribute to the live-work-play experience of Simbithi. The Fig Tree Restaurant serves delicious breakfasts, lunches and dinners where diners can enjoy glorious views of the golf course. The restaurant also includes a large deck under shady trees, making it a lovely spot to spend a lazy afternoon. The Drop Zone Bar is a great spot if you just want to catch a few drinks with friends or cool down after playing on the Peter Matkovich-designed golf course. If you are looking for something even more intimate, the John Platter Wine Gallery is the best spot and they have an impressive collection of wines on offer.
Simbithi caters to the equestrian enthusiast and there are 17 stables on the estate. The centre is fully equipped with a tack room, feeding room, groom’s quarters, and an arena with jumps and a lunging ring.
The appeal of Simbithi Eco Estate
This laid-back lifestyle is only possible because the security systems are state of the art. Security is 24/7 and only makes use of the best technology available. The always-on cloud-based community portal allows for easy access, management and communication at any time.
Simbithi Eco Estate offers 5 different sections, guaranteed to meet the needs of any resident.
- Sabuti: Sabuti is the largest development within the estate and it has immediate access to the beach. This section is very popular amongst holidaymakers and it brings home the feeling of Africa. Sabuti offers 3 and 4 bedroom units with several swimming pools and a dam.
- Savanna: This section is aimed at the “over 50” market and offers a one-of-a-kind lifestyle. A single-level home in Savanna usually consists of 2 or 3 bedrooms and residents have a choice between a semidetached or stand-alone unit.
- Ethafeni: Perched upon a hilltop, Ethafeni has both ocean and hill views. It has 60 units that consists of loft apartments, two, three, and four-bedroom units. It is close to the main entrance, allowing for quick access to the estate’s facilities.
- Tamboti: Tamboti offers sectional titles with stunning ocean views. These 3-4 bedroom homes are geared towards families and have covered wooden decks, perfect for entertaining.
- Ilanga: Ilanga is another hilltop section and homes in this section have panoramic sea views. Here you will find larger decks and they are geared towards outdoor living.
Simbithi brings residents back to nature and encourages an outdoor lifestyle. Property in Simbithi is versatile and there is something available for everyone.
You might also be interested in the following areas surrounding Simbithi Eco Estate: