Kareedouw Erf 239, Koukamma Municipality, details as follows:
- -33.952920, 24.297098
- Kareedouw, Town of the Year 2020
- Kou-Kamma Municipality, Sarah Baartman District
- Eastern Cape, 6400
- 66.6km/46min Away from Jeffreys Bay
- 21.8km/30min Away from Eersterivierstrand
- 104km/60min Away from Plettenberg Bay
Size of Plot and Details of units:
- Total Size: 1,4414 Hectare / 14 414
- Entire plot surrounded by 6ft Vibracrete walling
- Wooden pole ranch style fence installed from main gate to workshop and around horse camps.
- Well-kept gravel road.
- Electric remote-controlled gate.
- Large open grass areas and garden.
- Large wooden geese and duck pens with overhead netting.
- Currently 3 horses on property. They can be sold with property if buyer so chooses.
- Portions of area camped off.
o 3 x large horse camps.
o 1 x large area surrounding Residential home one.
o 1 x large area behind workshop.
- Residential home one: 226m2
Build in braai.
Build in wooden bar counter.
Large entertainment area.
Well-lit with large glass sliding doors leading to outside.
Main bedroom has underroof porch area with concrete floor and sliding door.
1 x on-suite bathroom with bath and shower.
1 x additional bathroom - bath and shower
1 x guest bathroom - only toilet and basin.
Additional small laundry room machines with basin
Open plan kitchen, living room and dining room.
Kitchen island and counter
Gas ready - included cage and extension.
Backdoor from kitchen leads to underroof porch.
Foundation for kitchen extension already laid.
Large, underroof and wooden, porch area.
- Workshop: 1326 m2
Includes 2 office areas.
Third office space used as Kitchen.
Bathroom area (Shower and Sink).
Additional Toilet and Shower area inside of workshop.
Underroof parking in front of offices for three vehicles.
Build in braai area in front of offices.
3 x Extra-large doors for easier access for trucks
Access ramps, concrete
Small office area with separate entrance outside of workshop.
Two lockable spare tool rooms inside workshop
Underroof parking/storage area on side of workshop. Capable of parking 6 vehicles.
o 2 x Areas with lockable outside entrance.
1 x Storeroom
1 x flatlet open plan, with bathroom and kitchenette
1 x bathroom (1 x toilet; 1 x shower; extra- large basin for washing) 1 x Double horse stable
3-Phase electricity equipped
Boiler maker room with necessary plug fittings.
- Residential home two/granny flat: 49m2
Small garden area at rear
Interior renovations started prior to Covid lockdown - not yet completed.
- 2 Active and working boreholes.
Both equipped with borehole pumps.
2 x 5000l Tanks.
Pressure pump fitted.
Fully equipped irrigation across farm.
Emergency fire point situated at borehole.
All irrigation and indoor plumbing run off boreholes.
Multiple quick coupling valves across farm for irrigation
Grass is well maintained.
Duck and goose pen includes large rock pool with running water.
Goose pen has Wendy house tool shed.
Property Information & Features
- Property Type
- Small Holding
- Listing Type
- For Sale
- Kareedouw, Eastern Cape
- R 2,700,000 · Get Pre-Qualified
- Price per m²
- R 187
- Erf Size
- 14414 m²
- Pet Friendly
- Staff Quarters
Map & Nearby
Meet your Agent