Rainbow Valley - Price Negotiable
They say at the end of every rainbow is a hidden treasure.
Well I can say the same for this smallholding, at the end of a private road just off Upper Seaview road nestled slightly on a slope lies a hidden gem on 4.85 hectare, with beautiful views of the valley and sea.
This fantastic property has endless potential, it features:
- Original farm house with 2 beds, 1 bath, 2 guest toilets, large undercover patio with built in braai.
- Workshop or 4th dwelling (needs TLC)
- 2nd Dwelling - 4 bed, 2 with sliders as well as views, 2 spacious bathrooms, open plan lounge, kitchen with granite tops, gas stove, with fantastic views. Fully renovated.
- 3rd Stable cottage - 3 bed, 2 bath cottage joined to stables (needs TLC)
- Brick stable barn indoors with 6 stables, 2 feed rooms as well as tack room. (needs some TLC)
- Borehole but its not working
You don't want to miss this opportunity to own your piece of country life.
Property Information & Features
- Property Type
- Small Holding
- Listing Type
- For Sale
- Theescombe, Port Elizabeth
- R 3,600,000 · Get Pre-Qualified
- Pet Friendly
- Staff Quarters
Map & Nearby
Meet your Agent