Innibos is a 145 HA game farm that has registered for a Sectional Title Scheme for a maximum of 15 stands. There are certain rules and regulations that will apply to the building and the use of the property - these will be provided on request. Currently only three stands have housing. Of these fifteen stands:
- S1 has been reserved for a clubhouse / entertainment space for the owners and guests of the owners - this has yet to be built and is for sale to someone who is interested in building this entertainment area - Selling price R350,000.
- S7 and S 9 are sold and have houses on them already.
- S12 has been sold but no building has started
- S8, S10, S11, S13 and S14 are all situated in the middle belt of the property and have Water and electricity. All stands are all 1HA and they will be selling for R350,000 each
- S15 is the current camp with all the buildings and Lapa - the currently selling price is stated as R2,800,000.
- S2 and S5 are for sale but the water and electricity services are yet to be installed - there is a possibility of buying these stands without services and installing an off-the-grid home - however this poses a problem for any buyer who would require a bank loan.
- S3 is reserved and S4 and S6 are to be put on hold to see what the impact will be to the properties situated directly behind these two.
The roads are in exceptionally good condition and they are regularly maintained, all earth roads. A reasonable amount of game roam on the farm which is game fenced and contains a wide variety of trees and beautiful bushveld. A small stream runs through the property during the rainy season. The gate is controlled remotely and the entrance from the Thabazimbi tar road is a short two minutes' drive.
Property Information & Features
- Property Type
- Vacant Land
- Listing Type
- For Sale
- Bela Bela, Limpopo
- R 350,000 · Get Pre-Qualified
- Price per m²
- R 35
- Erf Size
- 10000 m²
- Pet Friendly
Map & Nearby
Meet your Agent