STAND IN BLUE WATER ESTATE, JEFFREYS BAY
Blue Water Estate is neighbouring the well-known Lifestyle Estate and is offering mountain and sea views that is guaranteed to take your breath away.
The estate is popular for its safety (electric fencing, 24 hours guarded security and CCTV.) and easy access to the R102 paralleling the N2 main road.
It is only 2.9 km from the Kabeljous beach and lagoon and well-liked by cyclers and runners.
In and around Jeffreys Bay so many activities can be enjoyed, for example swimming, sand boarding, surfing, wind surfing, kite surfing, hiking, bird watching, angling, scuba diving and dolphin and whale watching.
Jeffreys Bay also offers a selection of the finest restaurants as well as cocktail lounges/ bars. Enjoy the nightlife at several clubs where you can dance the night away or listen to famous bands.
Outstanding beaches, weather and entertainment make Jeffreys Bay an extremely popular family holiday destination.
Things to see and do:
- Visit the Blue Flag Beach (Dolphin Beach).
- Shell museum
- For the kids (and other young at heart) the water slide and miniature golf on beach front.
- Sand-boarding, kite surfing, paddle skiing, horse rides on white beaches.
- Game farms and game drives.
Property Information & Features
- Property Type
- Vacant Land
- Listing Type
- For Sale
- Lifestyle Estate, Jeffreys Bay
- R 515,000 · Get Pre-Qualified
- Price per m²
- R 687
- Erf Size
- 750 m²
- Pet Friendly
Map & Nearby
Meet your Agent