This spacious north-west facing plot is centrally located within the Links, backing on to an extensive green belt, which offers protection from the prevailing winds and forms a beautiful backdrop of indigenous fynbos and vegetation. With level topography, 1346 sqms and good orientation, this plot is the perfect opportunity for you to design your dream home. Not only does The Links Estate offer secure and exclusive living with membership to the award-winning Jack Nicklaus golf course, but it is considerately designed to maintain and maximise the natural beauty of the area, with designated walking and cycling trails throughout the reserve. Enjoy unlimited access to the fully equipped Leisure Centre and Clubhouse, as well as the wonderful lifestyle activities that come with owning a piece of land in this immaculate estate.
Homeowners at St Francis Links enjoy the following benefits which are included in the monthly levy:
- Golf membership for a primary member allowing unlimited golf and reduced membership fees for secondary member.
- World class security - entire boundary fully secured with electric fencing, security cameras and nightly patrols on quad bikes.
- Access to Leisure Centre with exclusive gym, heated swimming pool with retractable roof, lounge area and outside patio.
- Clubhouse with restaurant, bar, conference facilities, pro-shop and beauty salon.
- Rates to Kouga municipality cost 20% less than non-estate residents
Property Information & Features
- Property Type
- Vacant Land
- Listing Type
- For Sale
- St Francis Links, St Francis Bay
- POA · Get Pre-Qualified
- Erf Size
- 1346 m²
Map & Nearby
Meet your Agent